The Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition Redressal) Act (the “Act”) provides protection against sexual harassment of women at workplace and addresses complaints of sexual harassment. The act makes it compulsory for all employers to comply with the Act and the Rules framed there under.
Consequent to the enactment of the Act and in pursuance of the provisions of Section 4 of the Act, an Internal Complaints Committee (“ICC”) must be consittued in every Establishment/Workplace.
Accordingly, with regard to the above Act and for the effective enforcement of the Act, Lloyds Metals and Energy Limited located at A-2, Madhu Estate, 2nd Floor, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 (“Company”) has constituted the following ICC, which shall be effective from 01st March, 2016:
Internal Complaints Committee
1. Ms. Sampada Nadkarni – Presiding Officer / Chairperson
2. Mr. Deepak Obhan – Committee Member
3. Ms. Trushali Shah – Committee Member
4. Mr. Ajay Thaker – Committee Member
5. Ms. Lenice Monterio – Committee Member
6. Mr. Manish Cherian – Committee Member